Sunday, November 15, 2015

Stash Report Sunday 11/15/15

The bad news for my stash report is that I bought over 10 yards of fabric from Connecting Threads recently. The good news--the 5 yard and 7 yard pieces I ordered for quilt backs were not available. Their online inventory program let me down, but it doesn't hurt my numbers quite so much.

I bought quite a few black and white prints. These are all 1/4 or 1/2 yard pieces.



I also got some RWB fabrics, plus one limey green just because I liked it.


I don't have any usage to report, but I hope to make better progress next week.


TOTALS: 
Used this week:                          0 yards     
Used year to date:             148.75 yards

Stashed this week:              10.75 yards
Stashed year to date:        130.50 yards 

Net year to date:              18.25 yards used

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  

Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. The fabrics you chose to 'freshen' your stash are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabric choices! ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to buy fabric sometimes, right? As long as you are using it, and not hoarding it, I don't think you need to feel bad about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are priming the pump, which one must do occasionally. You are have still used more than you've added, so you are still in the black. Plus you've used in excess of 100 yards, that's a still a pretty good year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...