Sunday, December 3, 2017

Stash Report Sunday 12/03/17

For the first time in several months, my stash additions are going up more than the amount used. Over Thanksgiving weekend, I did some shopping for a planned Christmas gift, plus some fabrics for Bonnie Hunter's new mystery and some Kona solids for future projects. Altogether, 9.5 yards added. The only usage was 3/8 yard for the border on my Ring Cycles quilt. Check out the red print with the tiny sewing machines--too cute!




2017 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:            .375 yards
Used year to date:       90.25 yards
Added last week:           9.50 yards
Added year to date:     17.75 yards

Net used year to date: 72.5 yards


I am continuing to join Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking how many days each week I get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I was only able to manage five days over the past week, but my numbers for the year are still very good.

15 Minute Challenge:  
11/26 - 12/2                5 of 7 days
2017 Total            324 of 336 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate, and add your own report so we can keep the linky going. 


Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. I really like the gray print with the tiny sewing notions too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fabrics! That red one caught my eye as I own a Bernina sewing machine! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun acquisitions! You've done such a great job of using what you have this year. There's so much extra stuff going this time of year, it's hard to find even 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...