Sunday, October 1, 2017

Stash Report Sunday 10/1/17

Wow, October already?! How did that happen? This is when I feel like I should get started on any Christmas gifts I might want to make, but I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with that yet!



Most of my stash usage for the past week was not on a quilt, but a pair of Milwaukee Brewers pajama pants for me. Unfortunately, my favorite team came up just short of making it to the playoffs. It was still a fun, exciting season, and they are looking good for next year. I used 2.75 yards on the pj's, plus 3/8 yard for the 30's 9-patch blocks I showed in yesterday's post



2017 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:              3.125 yards
Used year to date:        73.500 yards
Added last week:                0.0 yards
Added year to date:          8.25 yards


Net used year to date: 65.25 yards


I am continuing to join Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking how many days each week I manage to get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I have been doing very well at finding some time to quilt every single day, frequently working on two or three different projects each day.

15 Minute Challenge:  
9/24 - 9/30                7 of 7 days
2017 Total          266 of 273 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate, and add your own report so we can keep the linky going. 


Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. Everything used counts, no matter how it's used. Your fabric in number is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun fabric for some pjs. You've done so well on using stash and on finding time to stitch this year. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie, great job on using your stash and finding time to sew! The challenge you mentioned has made me more cognizant of how little time I actually sew (I've been crocheting a ton though!). However, my sewing sessions are now about an hour 2 or 3 times a week! Yea! Aren't pajama pants the best? Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...