Sunday, June 4, 2017

Stash Report Sunday 6/4/17

Last week's stash usage was 5/8 yard for a set of potholders that I made for my brother's 50th birthday. His set featured Milwaukee Brewers fabric, and the earlier set made for my sister was Green Bay Packers fabric. I have two more sets cut out for our house--one is also Brewers, the other has the Atlanta Braves. It was fun to make a quick little project like this last weekend.




2017 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:             .625 yards
Used year to date:       47.25 yards
Added last week:             0.0 yards
Added year to date:        5.25 yards

Net used year to date:  42.0 yards


I am continuing to join Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking how many days each week I manage to get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I am back on track with getting in my 15 minutes or more for stitching every day.

15 Minute Challenge:  
5/28 - 6/3                 7 of 7 days
2017 Total          150 of 154 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate, and add your own report so we can keep this linky going.

Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. those are very cute, not teams I root for, but I can see past that....hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great sets! And congrats on great stash usage and stitching time so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun gifts! You've done so well on stash management and finding time to stitch this year. Hope this week has been as good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...