Monday, February 20, 2017

Design Wall Monday 2/20/17

My design wall hasn't changed much from the photo I showed in my Stash Report yesterday. I finished a few more of the teal Ribbon Star blocks, bringing my current total up to 17. I love the secondary design that the background makes when the blocks are together.




I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times, Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt, and Moving It Forward at Em's Scrapbag. Check out all of them for tons of amazing quilting inspiration! 

Julie in GA

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I would like to make this block for a Quilt of Valor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blocks, and the secondary pattern is what makes quilts interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend Sandra would be so envious - she loves Blue!!! And if the scenery is as pretty as your design wall - I would not change it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun block! Looking gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your design wall looks great! The controlled scrappiness is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...