Sunday, September 11, 2016

Stash Report Sunday 9/11/16

It has been three weeks since my last stash report was posted. I have spent at least part of each of those weeks in Chicago including two trips for work plus a fun vacation trip there over Labor Day weekend. 

All of that travel has seriously cut into my quilting time, which means very little stash usage. My only usage in that time was just over a yard for my Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks. I hope to get a photo of the new blocks for my design wall post tomorrow.

The first trip to Chicago included a visit to Vogue fabrics in Evanston. I got a cute sewing notions print, plus a flannel print that will be great to back a baby quilt. I need to get busy making more baby quilts--we found out in the last couple of weeks that there will be two new additions to the family next spring!


STASH TOTALS: 

     Used last 3 weeks:             1.125 yards     
Used year to date:               63.0 yards

Stashed last 3 weeks:             2.0 yards
 Stashed year to date:            66.0 yards 

 Net year to date:   3 yards stashed


I am joining Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking the number of days each week that I spend at least 15 minutes quilting. As you might have guessed, I haven't managed to maintain my pace from earlier in the year, but I am trying to spend some time on my hand-stitching project on a regular basis.

15 Minute Challenge:  
Aug. 21 - Sept. 10           11 of 21 days
Year to date                227 of 254 days


350 Block Challenge at Prairie Moon Quilts
Blocks made 8/21 - 9/10:   11


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  

Julie in GA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...