Sunday, June 12, 2016

Stash Report Sunday 6/12/16

There was very little quilting done over the past week because I spent most of it in Wisconsin visiting family and helping my mother move. However, I did order some fabric from the Memorial Day sale at Connecting Threads, which was waiting for me when I got home. It's definitely time to start a new Quilt of Valor with this collection. 





STASH TOTALS: 

   Used this week:             1.0 yards     
Used year to date:      34.125 yards

Stashed this week:         11.0 yards
Stashed year to date:    30.25 yards 

 Net year to date:   3.875 yards used


I am joining Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking the number of days each week that I spend at least 15 minutes quilting. There was no quilting at all on the five days that I was in Wisconsin. I had my hand stitching project along, but had no energy for working on it at night. I did get in some good stitching time on the flights up and back, and I've enjoyed getting back into my sewing room since my return.


15 Minute Challenge:  
May 29 - June 11        9 of 14 days
Year to date          150 of 163 days



350 Block Challenge at Prairie Moon Quilts
Blocks made--two weeks: 11



Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Very nice selection of fabrics for a QoV. I too have been busy putting together some QOV blocks that were donated for the cause. Hopefully they will get set into a top in a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics will make a great quilt of Valor. Sounds like you had a busy week with moving and such. Hope you'll have some time to stitch this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...